ALL FOR ONE, ONE FOR ALL. RIDE AND DIE TOGETHER! RawRRrr!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPDATED info about any of us.

3 posters

Go down

UPDATED info about any of us.  Empty UPDATED info about any of us.

Post by FrapMeFast_Adam Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:14 pm

Here is where you can post anything that you want us to know and if you want we can pass it on to others, for example I am taking a break from LastCO. Everyone already knows that, well the ones who needs to know anyway. But now you get my point.

If anyone is quiting or taking leave or etc. Post it here so we know and we'll send our love and prayers and hearts to you. (Gosh I sound so girly).
FrapMeFast_Adam
FrapMeFast_Adam
Admin
Admin

Rep : 2

Back to top Go down

UPDATED info about any of us.  Empty Re: UPDATED info about any of us.

Post by FastFast Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:40 pm

srry that i vanished for a couple of days guys , but gf got ill :'( and the loving guy i am just made me wanne take care for her il be back by tonight
FastFast
FastFast

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyAllura Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:52 pm

Awwww Koen hun, thats great of you! You be good to Shana Smile. We have missed you of course. Love ya and miss ya, Always Jiggles <3
LadyAllura
LadyAllura
Queen Admin

Back to top Go down

UPDATED info about any of us.  Empty Couple days away <3

Post by LadyAllura Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:20 am

Going to be off game for a few days Guildies. Personal issues, not feeling well. I want to ask of both guilds to remember who WE are...ALL FOR ONE, ONE FOR ALL. Please watch over each other. Sometimes you all lose your head, and train of thought when one of the leaders is away lol. Just remember we are all family here and so I expect to return and still see things the same. Please, understand my absence shouldn't matter , the love is still there when our family is so big Smile......Please message me here if there are any problems or on my skype that most of you already have (niamarie3).. I will miss all of you and will see you soon. Always Allura, Group Hug*
LadyAllura
LadyAllura
Queen Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FastFast Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:30 pm

I will be going away for 2 weeks , some people know to where Smile. from monday morning i will be offline for 2 weeks but il be on skype some days guys do not worry Smile
FastFast
FastFast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum