ALL FOR ONE, ONE FOR ALL. RIDE AND DIE TOGETHER! RawRRrr!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOST YOUR OWN EVENT (STRICTLY VOLUNTEER OF COURSE)

4 posters

Go down

HOST YOUR OWN EVENT (STRICTLY VOLUNTEER OF COURSE) Empty HOST YOUR OWN EVENT (STRICTLY VOLUNTEER OF COURSE)

Post by LadyAllura Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:22 pm

If you want to host your own event.....Post details of date,time etc here.
LadyAllura
LadyAllura
Queen Admin

Rep : 2

Back to top Go down

HOST YOUR OWN EVENT (STRICTLY VOLUNTEER OF COURSE) Empty Re: HOST YOUR OWN EVENT (STRICTLY VOLUNTEER OF COURSE)

Post by FastFast Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:04 am

Hide & Seek a total of 3kk cp's can be earned by finding me 10 times wich means 300k cp's each time u find me , times and date & map will be posted soon !
FastFast
FastFast

Back to top Go down

HOST YOUR OWN EVENT (STRICTLY VOLUNTEER OF COURSE) Empty Re: HOST YOUR OWN EVENT (STRICTLY VOLUNTEER OF COURSE)

Post by Fatality5304 Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:37 am

lol woot XD
Fatality5304
Fatality5304

Rep : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:55 am

All right, this is just going to be a fun event for everyone as a memorable experience, I want to get a massive screenshot going for Thursday, August 19th. Whisper me for the exact time depending on your time zone but I'm going to work from US&Canada Eastern time at 6:00 PM. We'll work out the area and formation of the screenshot as it grows closer.

Yami
Admin
Admin

Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyAllura Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:28 am

Ok, last nights Event was kick ass. I thank all those that helped throw it and participated.~¥ªMî~ , [GM]Renge, Decklin THANKS ESPECIALLY. If you were not there, it was a Duel Tournament that we held in Jail , with a 20k cps buy in Entry Fee...Noob Weaps, no rings, Rules: No hercg/shieldg/pathfinding etc,.. 1-10 Hits. 14 ppl signed up, it was amazingly a great event. 1 Winner took all. Purse was 350k cps . Winner: Instigator (Some random noob who surprised us all! HOST YOUR OWN EVENT (STRICTLY VOLUNTEER OF COURSE) Icon_smile This was our test of a bigger event we have being worked on for this coming Tuesday August 24th/25th . We have a flyer being made and this event , buy in Entry Fee will be 200k cps. Will be posted officiallly on LCO Forums...Stand by for details. If you are interested , fees will be collected by [GM]LadyAllura, ~¥ªMî~and [GM]Atae. Please take screenie of trade , accepting their Fee and be sure to add name to our List of Fighters to reserve their spot . More details will be posted later tonight. THINK YOU ARE THE SHIT? YOU ARE THE BEST? WELL BRING YOUR SKILLZ AND NOOB WEAPS AND PROVE IT...GOOD LUCK TO ALL THAT NIGHT. DONT MISS OUT.
LadyAllura
LadyAllura
Queen Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down