About The Family

Go down

About The Family

Post by Admin on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:29 am

First of all, Thank you for all the true and loyal (aka The Family) members that have stayed with us, and not be floater. DO REMEMBER ~|Ði§avøweN|~ IS FAMILY

You already know what the guild is all about. For those who don't know what the guild is about, we're simply a bunch of people that have emotions regardless if we're just pixels on a game. However, the members who have been with us from the very beginning, and stayed with us, and not float around, do not tolerate any members who betray us, or are disloyal to The Family and our allies. We are called the Family for the reason, we respect each other, back each other up, (basically what a real family would do). It's not just about being strong players, we do have weak players. But the reason behind that, is because we want our weaker players to have the chance to attend Guild War and be able to gain CPs to get stronger if you're unable to donate or hunt, we don't let just anybody, because if we did let just anyone in it wouldn't be balanced. We try to help as many of the noobs [no offense] as much as possible, which is why everything mentioned here explains it all.

For those who are in the guild, we hope that you can get all the experience from being a noob to a decent player, that way if you do choose to donate, you'll be having fun and not having it be a waste of money. I can assure you that this server is 100% safest private server that's out there. I am willing to put up 200kk cps if anyone wants to debate that, and in that debate Very Happy

In conclusion, I hope you will enjoy, stay loyal, and I hope to see the weak players get stronger and stronger, and most of all have fun. BUT don't forget to go outside of the house once in a while. Laughing

Don't forget ~|Ði§avøweN|~ is part of The Family. We are one, and one for all Laughing

ALSO PLEASE CHECK OTHER SECTIONS THAT'S NON RELATED TO THE GAME AS THIS IS NOT ONLY JUST FOR GAME BUT ALSO YOU CAN MAKE EARN AND MONEY OR SELL AND BUY HERE. WE'RE WORKING ON IT. THIS WILL BE A TEMPLATE. WE WILL PUT UP A DOMAIN SO YOU GUYS CAN ENJOY THE MOST OF THIS SITE, NOT JUST THE GAME PART OF IT.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Rep : 0

http://thefamily.catsboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: About The Family

Post by LadyAllura on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:55 am

A special note, that one of our dear BROTHER's †ßiG*§eck§¥† aka Chase is being deployed this weekend..Chase is a very brave man that I am proud to have met on LCO, volunteering to help your country, is always a noble act. He reenlisted for another 4 years...He will be away for a few weeks/ maybe months. Just wanted to take a moment to remind everyone how special he is to us. Even though he is away from us , he is NEVER FORGOTTEN....... No good bye's , cya soon Chase. Always Jiggles and your brothers, Atae, FrapsMeFast, FastFast, TwitchFast , Decklin and Stalker.....We love you . Come home safely , We will be waiting for you....

[GM]LadyAllura "mmmmmmm How you doinnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

LadyAllura
Queen Admin

Rep : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by FastFast on Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:00 pm

indeed jiggles we will be waiting for our brothers return
FastFast

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnnguyenn on Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:44 am

>___________>
dawnnguyenn

Rep : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyAllura on Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:32 am

The Family and Disavowen members. Please do not ditch Atae on my absence of LCO. I love all of you and beg u all to stick it throught with him and my brothers. Will try to pop in once and a while. I am still a GM. shes sticky and so i can log her always to say hi and give my love to all of u. Best wishes to all and you will always be in my heart..........LadyAllura aka Nia Marie.......BE LOYAL TO DECKLIN PLS AND MY BROTHERS.....Hugs and love to all.

[GM]LadyAllura "mmmmmmm How you doinnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

LadyAllura
Queen Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FastFast on Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:01 am

il watch above u all from the clouds R.I.P.

never forget Life = falling down to rise above ur limits and beyond urselfs

Koen
FastFast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down